Congratulations, Julie! You look precious! I hope you are having a great pregnancy! I know you are probably about to be done! I delivered both of our boys at 36 weeks, and they are perfection! Good luck with your delivery!!! I am thinking of you!
Look at your cute, preggie belly! You look absolutely beautiful! And that Robin, I miss her. Les and I talk about her often :) Hey, call me sometime 423-741-5995!
Wow - you're the most beautiful pregnant person I have ever seen! I looked like a whale at that point in my pregnancy and you look like a Victoria's Secret model - love it!! You are fabulous!! I miss you terribly and can't wait to meet your sweet baby!
You look so beautiful! My friend Kim (the one who called to tell me her IVF worked when I was out visiting) had her baby girl today. :-) I can't wait for you to meet yours!!
Congratulations, Julie! You look precious! I hope you are having a great pregnancy! I know you are probably about to be done! I delivered both of our boys at 36 weeks, and they are perfection! Good luck with your delivery!!! I am thinking of you!
ReplyDeleteLook at your cute, preggie belly! You look absolutely beautiful! And that Robin, I miss her. Les and I talk about her often :) Hey, call me sometime 423-741-5995!
ReplyDeleteJewels! You look absolutely beautiful! I miss you so much and can't wait to meet Baby Sawyer! Love you!
ReplyDeleteWow - you're the most beautiful pregnant person I have ever seen! I looked like a whale at that point in my pregnancy and you look like a Victoria's Secret model - love it!! You are fabulous!! I miss you terribly and can't wait to meet your sweet baby!
ReplyDeleteYou look so beautiful! My friend Kim (the one who called to tell me her IVF worked when I was out visiting) had her baby girl today. :-) I can't wait for you to meet yours!!
ReplyDelete