background

Monday, April 20, 2009

1 month of life behind me...

Annalee with her new rosary bracelet. 
Before dinner....not in the mood for pictures!
sleepy mom and sleepy baby....
Last weekend we went to watch the Sunset at the Sunset Bar on the base. 
watching the world....
Daddy is home! Thank goodness!

This is what our day looks like....all day long.
Love.
I can't believe it has been a month. It went by so fast...yet I can barely recall life before Annalee. Seems like she has been a part of us forever. Just when I think I can't love her more...the next moment comes and love grows. 

2 comments:

  1. beautiful, beautiful little family! don't you just LOVE napping with the little one!?! your pictures take me back to being absolutely exhausted with Tucker (our first) and snoozing with the little thing on my chest. best feeling ever!! now he is so tall, and 5, and barely fits on my lap surely no longer my chest! thanks for sharing your gorgeous loves, Jewels!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - 1 month - it's hard to believe! Isn't it crazy how the love just grows! You look fabu!

    ReplyDelete