background

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Summer 2010- Part 1


I cannot believe August is almost here! This summer has been a whirlwind filled with fun, water sports, new tricks and family trips. We are waiting to welcome our new addition, another little girl any day! So...in anticipation of adding another Sawyer...I decided it was about time I closed Annalee's chapter as an only child with some Summer 2010 posts. Fall here we come!! Of course, I don't think it will be feeling like Fall around here for a long time...so our pool time will continue!


Fun with the water hose in College Station.
Adjusting to the "deep end" with her Dad.
Sometimes she cannot decide between water and milk...so she just takes both!
Mother's Day by the rope swing in our yard.
Cuddling with Mom on Mother's Day.
We have been attending several play groups...the best part is all the fun new toys at her friend's houses!! After she crashed this car twice I decided that she might have inherited my driving talent and that we might need to avoid purchasing this toy for our back deck.
We spent a weekend in Dallas celebrating Blake's grandmother's 80th birthday. During that time Annalee spent lots of time with her cousins in the sun. She had her very first frozen treat while taking a dip in the pool.
All that swimming and sugar can make a girl hungry for lunch.

Summer 2010 Part 2 is on the way!!!




1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that with the three girls in the pool, one is NOT eating her own popsicle, but that of the "big girl" who is dutifully posing for the pic! I can't tell if that's Annalee doing the eating... but it's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete