background

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Caroline!


Caroline turned 1 today!! I think Annalee was more excited about her birthday than she was. I have to say...by far her favorite presents were the boxes that the presents arrived in...I love watching these two play together.


She has had MANY accomplishments during her first year of life. But...one of my favorites has been her ability to learn (finally after lots of injuries) how to go down stairs backwards, safely. This skill has prevented heart failure...which is where I thought I was headed.
Caroline's first birthday was a family celebration with some Hello Kitty flair. I made her a Hummingbird layer cake and we ate pizza...

I think she loved all the special attention...especially the random, frequent singing, all for her...all day long!

Annalee said a sweet prayer for Caroline before dinner.


Happy First Birthday Caroline!! You have been a joy...so much fun to love...


1 comment:

  1. Jewels, congratulations on your third baby girl!! Terri was filling me in in SA last week. Its my dream to have 3 girls. I am so jealous! What fun your household will be! Hope everything goes smoothly. Ill be praying for a safe delivery and healthy baby!

    ReplyDelete