I don't know what happened. I looked up and it was October! I can't believe Annalee is almost 7 months old. I have posted her 4-5 month old pictures and will try and keep the blog better updated. We had a full summer and have started Fall with trips to College Station for football and Dallas for visits...and more football. Our weeks have been filled with play dates and a complete home renovation. Needless to say...the past few months have been a total blast but VERY hectic!

Annalee's favorite teething toy is Sophie the giraffe. She usually chews on her in the car...drifts right off to sleep!

In August Uncle Clint flew in to College Station on a cross country training flight...we got to say good bye before he deploys to Japan.

More Sophie time while watching Sesame Street.

I don't know if she is crazy about the new sunglasses?

Julie's Grandmother moved to College Station...now Annalee gets to spend more quality time with her when we visit Julie's parents.

Resting.....resting....resting. The summer activities are not only wearing out Annalee!

Uncle Brett, Aunt Tanessa, Kiera and Kinsley visited several times this summer. It was so fun to spend time with cousins!

Goodbye Summer.....now....if only we could get it to cool off outside....you would really feel long gone!
No comments:
Post a Comment