background

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Start of Fall

Like I said in the previous post...summer evaporated so quickly; I am afraid to say that the Fall has been no different. It has been an adjustment for me to move from working full time to staying at home all day with Annalee. By far...the most amazing experience of my life. My favorite moments are the ones that only she and I see, throughout the day...little moments of peace together, learning something new, small conversations, tiny smiles and discovering the world...together. 7 months have come and gone. Life for the Sawyers changed overnight and continues to be better than any life I could have dreamed.  This is a long one...with lots of pictures but I think I am just about caught up on her life. October 11th she turns 7 months. She is weighing in at a whopping 16 lbs and 24 inches long. Eating everything from baby food to some finger foods, Army crawling around, rolling about, sleeping like a champ and patiently awaiting teeth. 




On a visit to A&M we went to a Freshmen yell practice at the end of Freshman Orientation Week. Annalee's first yell practice. I think she was very impressed. 
Annalee started eating solids at about 4 1/2 months and can't get enough of them!
First trip in the shopping cart...so big. 
Blake's Dad came to meet Annalee. He watched Sesame Street with her and played all morning. 
This was taken at the first Aggie football game. Annalee sat in The Zone with Blake and I. It was a night game....needless to say, we got a babysitter for the rest of the season.

Annalee with her sweet cousin Anna. Anna has been so patient with Annalee through her bad colic days. Now that Annalee lets people hold her...she love being held by Anna. 
Time with Pop before the game begins.
Playing at home and having some down time before we head back to College Station for more Aggie football. 
Annalee loves spending time on the floor with Robin (above) and Ellie (below).

Still teething....no teeth at 7 months...but we have discovered a love for chewing on pickles. 
Annalee and cousin Graham playing with new toys.
One of Annalee's favorite past times is looking at herself in the mirror. She can't get enough!

First shot at Kiwi...so far so good. 
6 months....gone. Just like that. 
We have been spending time with friends at the park now that the weather is cooling off. 
Keeping rocks out of Annalee's mouth has become a new hobby of mine!

Blake comes home from lunch most days....I think it is Annalee's favorite part of the day.... mine too!
We went to Dallas for the Aggie vs. Arkansas game. Annalee stayed with her Mimi, Grammie and PaPa...they gave her Elmo...now her favorite toy. 
Blake and I on a date in front of the new Cowboy's stadium. 
Thank you for keeping me!!!

Elmo came home with us....and snuggles with Annalee for all naps!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how big she is getting! I'm glad everything is going great for you guys! Key west misses you all! (and robin too!)ash

    ReplyDelete