background

Friday, December 17, 2010

My Caroline


Caroline is changing faster than Annalee ever did...she is speeding through all the stages...what is going on!!?? I can't believe she is almost 5 months old...I swear weeks and months have gotten shorter since she was born. Time is going by so fast, it scares me.

I really am trying to slowly sip in all the precious moments of motherhood. It is a constant struggle to try and keep my mind in the present. So...a post dedicated to you Caroline. Thank you for your sweet coos, giant smiles, precious giggles and warm snuggles. If time could freeze, I would choose right now!



First bow head...
Holding Mimi's finger...
First Aggie game with Mom...
First Aggie game with Dad....
You snoozed all day in your pack in play located in the kitchen. You were a sleeper those first three months. Now...not so much. You woke up and decided the world was to fun to nap!
First baths...

Nothing like your first smile. After you figured it out...you practically haven't stopped!
Blake always dreamed of a baby who would nap with him on his chest. Annalee wanted nothing to do with it. Caroline's first present to her Daddy...she made his dream come true!

Annalee is going to be such a little teacher! So far...my favorite words in my life have been Annalee saying "Hi, my La Line!!!

Thank you God...Caroline has been such a joy to love.
Sweet thing.




1 comment:

  1. What a doll! She is just gorgeous. I love the "my La Line"... precious. :)

    ReplyDelete