This post is pretty random. There are a few photos that I have taken lately that I love...so I wanted to get em up. The cold weather brings rosy cheeks on babies and fun foods and beverages. If this lovely weather would please leave out the snot rockets coming out of my girls' noses I would ever so thankful.

Caroline has become a "sling" addict. Blake has even been known to break it out. This has caused her to be obsessed with being carried and she no longer finds infant swings or bouncy chair acceptable. I'm going to pull my hair out.

Can a mother get enough shots of her child going down a play ground slide? In my world, no.



These are those cheeks I spoke about earlier. Love.


Here is my sweet husband just getting home from work. Hands full. Great time of year.
No comments:
Post a Comment