In a last minute decision we decided to head to College Station for the Nebraska vs. TAMU game. It was one of the best decisions we have ever made.

Annalee did not make it for the game. But, she gave 110% at the tailgate.

Nandu joined us for the weekend. He stopped in College Station for the festivities on his way to Temple, Texas where he accepted an Engineering position at McLane Industries.

Rah. Rah.

My eyes are doing something weird here...but this is a shot of me and Annalee in motion. I think she stepped in chewing gum. Gross.

We won that game. It was unbelievable. I was so glad I got a babysitter and sat with Blake and my Mom. I was so glad we came. I was so glad to be wearing an Aggie ring.

One of the best celebrations I have ever seen on Kyle field. The towels were flying through the air like white butterflies. It was really beautiful. I felt like the Aggies were back. The sleeping giant is up.

GREAT WEEKEND. Gig'em.
No comments:
Post a Comment